We finally managed to finish all the scenes. We only had to redo three scenes that were only flashbacks. Together we only had to redo 2 scenes which were fairly easy to redo. I bought myself a guitar so I could film the tree scene better since the guitar I used before sucked. I bought a rental guitar for a day and just used it as a prop. I also changed my outfit since it didn't really match with anyone else. The editing was finished and wasn't that hard to do since we only needed to stitch everything together. My friend Daniel did most of the difficult editing and even then, it wasn't that hard. We made sure to double check everything to make sure nothing was bugged. For one scene we noticed a bit of an audio bug, but we just hid that with outside sounds. I also decided to cut out a scene that wasn't the right camera angle that we wanted. The camera made it a lot easier to film the scenes since there was no static. The only hard part about refilming was finding good da...
Hello my people! Today I will be referencing three music videos by The Beatles and analyzing them. The first song is A Hard Day's Night. In the music video there are several camera angles. The angles include Wide shots showing the entire band performing. As well as medium shots showing the members upper bodies. The music video also contains close ups, emphasizing the members expressions. For movement, it include shots that zoom in and out. A common shot used in the music video is reaction shots, capturing audience reactions to the performance. The video takes place on a stage in London while performing. The video was performed outside so the lighting was natural. As normally, The Beatles were wearing their classing stylish suits. There is only type of editing which are just cutaways. Since the music is being produced by guitars the sound is diegetic. There is obviously voice over as you can hear their voices while the shots change. And there is the ambient sound of the audience ch...
When deciding where to go we had to us had to change plans a bit. We always knew we we're going to do a park, but we decided to change which one. Since while looking online, I found one that was a lot closer than the one we chose previously. It was also a lot less packed so it would be a lot more convenient to film. The park wasn't incredibly popular so there was only an occasional person walking with their dog. Even the park with children since it was a school night there was only one kid with their parent that we just ignored. we also had to choose what time to film, and we decided to change the date to a Friday since it would be most convenient. The hardest part while deciding the day was also having a means of transportation to get home. This is because most of us don't live near each other or near our school, so we had to find another way to get home. I was able to get my mom to pick me up since she conveniently had a day off the day of our filming. The time we also a...
Comments
Post a Comment